Client Information Submission Forms
Thank you for choosing InnerBalance Health Center for your addiction recovery needs. Here you will find valuable information that will help familiarize you to our services and treatment.
Once you have completed the Assessment Form, please download the following forms to complete your introduction packet.
What to bring for your stay.
- Casual, comfortable clothing and shoes
- Clothing you can layer – temperatures fluctuate
- Exercise clothing and shoes
- Personal toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Day pack – if walking or riding a bike
- Sunglasses & sunscreen
- Calling card for long distance phone calls
- Sleep wear – robe, pajamas, slippers
- During the winter months, please bring snow boots, gloves, hat, scarf, winter coat, etc. as you will be walking back and forth from our residence to our office. You will also attend an outdoor field trip that requires light hiking outdoors, and weather may vary.
Optional items to bring
- Cell phone
- Inspirational reading
- iPod’s or MP3 players
- Recreational equipment – golf clubs, tennis rackets, roller blades, fishing rod, playing cards, board games…
- Stationary, envelopes, stamps
Dress code policy for clients
- Torn clothing
- Clothing with foul language or obscene images
- Clothing with images/sayings that are alcohol or drug related
- Excessively tight or short clothing (shorts need to be mid-thigh length)
- See-through clothing
- Bare midriff shirts
- Exposed undergarments
- Strapless shirts
If a client’s dress is in violation of this policy, the client will be asked to make an appropriate correction.
Family Program Submission Form
For friends and family that are looking to gain insights and knowledge in helping your loved ones achieve a life of sobriety, we offer an optional intensive 3-day Family Program. Click here to learn more about our Family Program.
AfterCare Opportunities Form
For friends and family that are considering our after care services, please complete the form below.
We offer three flexible financing options to meet most needs.