Recovery Requires Support for the Whole Family
InnerBalance Health Center is dedicated to the treatment and recovery not only of the chemically addicted person, but also of their family members, friends, and even employers.
Chemical dependency is a complex and deadly illness with devastating effects on everyone in the addicted person’s life. Family members and close friends often experience as much confusion, anger, frustration, hurt, and guilt as the individual who directly experiences the illness. Family members often feel blamed for behaving in ways that seem natural and normal family behaviors. Feelings are often suppressed resulting in depression, anger, anxiety, and sometimes numerous physical ailments. Trust and communication are often damaged or shattered, resulting in a sense of helplessness and frustration. Family members often do not seek or receive the information, support, and guidance required for them to heal. Recovery potential for everyone may be threatened or reduced.
The good news is: the damage generated by addiction can, and does heal if all individuals receive accurate information, guidance, and support as the recovery process progresses. As a result, relationships can, and often do become stronger and more satisfying than previous.
Goals for the InnerBalance Health Center Family Program are:
- Define and understand addiction as a disease process and identify addiction as a family issue.
- Explore and define the concept of Codependency, and develop self-intervention techniques.
- Recognize the effects of addiction upon self and identify need for help in making necessary changes.
- Accept responsibility for your well-being and begin to rebuild self-esteem and positive spirituality by:
- Identifying and intervening on enabling and self-defeating behaviors that fuel addiction and replace them with life-enhancing behaviors.
- Learn how to focus on self and own needs
- Rediscover a sense of hope
- Learn where and how to seek help and support
- Rediscover opportunities to relax with and have fun with your loved one.
- Develop a recovery plan for yourself that fits your lifestyle while also supporting the addicted person in his/her recovery.
The following dates remain for 2018:
Class are held: Thursday, Friday and Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm
May 31, June 1, 2 • July 19, 20, 21
September 13, 14, 15 • November 8, 9, 10
**NOTE: a 3 person minimum enrollment is required in order to hold the class.
If the minimum enrollment has not been met within 1 week of the program date, the class will be cancelled.
Each program includes one complimentary admission for a support member of your choice. The cost for each additional participant is $800 per participant. This includes 3-days of training and education, lunch and snacks. Participants will be responsible for their own lodging, transportation from the airport to the facility, transportation back to the airport and any additional meals.
InnerBalance Health Center has a Corporate rate with LaQuinta
When making reservations, simply enter the code BRIGHT in the Promo/Corporate Code box to access your discount. Booking online at LQ.com is a program requirement.
Private Car Service: InnerBalance Health Center has used Anthony’s Limousine for transportation to and from the airport. Please call 303-232-1513 to make a reservation.
Taxi Service: Once you are in Loveland and need additional transportation, contact Yellow Cab at 970-224-2222
Uber/Lyft: If you have these app on your phone, you may use these services.
What to Bring:
Comfortable/appropriate shoes and clothing for short walks
All needed supplies will be provided (pens, paper, reading materials, etc.)
Pat Smith, MS
Joe Eisele, CACIII, NCAC
Lauren Eisele, DOA
Kim Rogers, MA, NCC, LPCC, CACI
For personal assistance or questions about our program, please contact Keri Hannaford at 800-900-2252