WHAT TO BRING TO TREATMENT
Preparing For Arrival
Here you will find all the information to prepare for your addiction treatment stay including welcome documentation, what items to bring with you and other necessary information.
Once you have completed the Assessment Form, please download our welcome packet to complete your registration.
Our welcome packet includes a welcome letter, our guidelines for acceptance, info about your deposit and notice to family members.
What To Bring For Your Stay:
- Comfortable, casual clothing and shoes
- Clothing you can layer – Colorado temperatures fluctuate
- Exercise clothing & shoes (bring an extra pair of outdoor shoes in case one gets dirty or wet)
- Sleep wear – robe, pajamas, slippers
- Personal toiletries
- Day pack
- Sunglasses & sunscreen
- During winter months, please bring snow boots, hat, scarf, coat, gloves, hat, etc. as you will be walking between our residence and office. You will also participate in an outdoor field trip that requires light hiking and weather may vary.
What NOT to Bring For Your Stay:
- Smart Watches
- Opened packs of cigarettes or used vape pens and cartridges
Optional Items To Bring:
If you have the following and would like to bring along:
- Cell phone (Not allowed during treatment and restricted 2-hour access at completion of day)
- Inspirational reading
- iPod’s or MP3 players (to use at the gym or walks since you will not have your cell phone during the day)
- Headphones or earbuds
- Recreational equipment – golf clubs, roller blades, fishing rod, playing cards, board games…
- Stationery, envelopes, stamps
- Basic watch for telling time outside of the facilities
- If over 21, you may bring unopened/new packages of cigarettes, vape pens, and cartridges.
Client Dress Code Policy:
Please do not wear any of the following during your stay with InnerBalance Health Center
- Torn clothing
- Clothing with foul language or obscene images
- Clothing with images/sayings that are alcohol or drug related
- Excessively tight or short clothing (shorts need to be mid-thigh length)
- See-through clothing
- Bare midriff shirts
- Exposed undergarments
- Strapless shirts
If a client’s dress is in violation of this policy, the client will be asked to make an appropriate correction.